Primary Funding Sources
This project was primarily funded by the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation.
This work was also supported by the National Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center (SESYNC) under funding received from the National Science Foundation DBI-1052875 as well as the National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS), Duke University, and the USDA Office of Environmental Markets. This project benefited from significant in-kind support from many institutional partners.
Seed Funding Sources
- American Forest Foundation
- Defenders of Wildlife
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Resources for the Future
- Rights and Resources Initiative
- U.S. Bureau of Land Management
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of Environmental Markets
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Forest Service
- U.S. Geological Survey
Continue to Next Section